Monday, January 26, 2009

Ok so I am officially about to do this thing! Hanging at good ole RIC until my flight to DC leaves, and am so excited but actually really sleepy, this is a good thing though, I have a lot of flying coming up! I just said goodbye to my parents, but it was a good kind of goodbye, guess that why they call it "good"bye...I feel like I am very prepared for my next few moves because of my semester abroad and can't wait to meet the group in San Fran! We will be staying at the Kabuki Hotel, which looks pretty rockin' if any of yall are headed that way anytime soon, doing orientation for a few hours, then chilling until our flight early Tuesday morning to Japan and then on to Bangkok! So I'm feeling pretty good about everything and just want to thank all my friends and family again for all the phone calls, send-offs, and support (and thanks for following my blog!)

Ps: I actually have butterflies but I might just be hungry...hmm.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah I am so excited for you!! Have a wonderful and safe trip I cant wait to hear about it!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Sarah girl, I'm so excited for you! I'm proud of the decision you've made to join Peace Corps and can't wait to stay in touch and updated through what you write! You won't be able to capture everything (tis quite a feat) but I hope that you convey to all of us reading what life is like for you in Thailand! Best of luck and lots of love,
    kelin

    "Every exit is an entry somewhere else."
    - Tom Stoppard

    ReplyDelete