Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Thai"ing up Loose Ends

Almost ready! It's so great to get ready for an adventure; it can be a really "cleansing" experience. I feel really free; I got rid of all my stuff that I don't use or want that someone else might want or move; and closed out bank accounts, life editing, etc. It's great! Also, my luggage is underweight (this is something I particularly proud of)!

As for goodbyes, they are going pretty well. I saw Revolutionary Road with Jessica and Jennike last night. So intense, but good to spend time with them. Then hopped all around the Fan seeing tons of different people, although I probably should have forgone the partying and the "O-bomb-a" shooter. Oh well, I will learn someday...

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I will be able to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    We are so proud of you and look forward to hearing about your experiences! Go Sarah!

    Elizabeth and Danail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and we will all be thinking of you.

    Adrian is tall enough he can see Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See the pyramids along the Nile
    Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
    Just remember all the while
    You belong to me!

    See the marketplace in old Algiers
    Semd me photographs and souvenirs
    Just remember when a dream appears
    You belong to me!

    Fly the ocean in a silver plane
    See the jungle when it's wet with rain
    Just remember 'til you're home again
    You belong to me!

    Mommy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    Remember we love you and our thoughts and prayers go with you.
    Spread your wings and fly!
    Love,
    Jackie and Mary Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I look forward to more good blogs.
    Watch out for those fingers. They are valuable...It's hard to blog without them.

    ReplyDelete